Please see the relevant section below.
Last updated 10 August 2018
Information you provide to Robot Squid via our website www.robotsquid.com
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you participate in a
– contest and promotion,
– request customer support, and/or
– send us an e-mail or otherwise interact with us.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The information you choose to provide, we collect, including your name, social networking screen names or IDs.
Last updated 10 August 2018
The App is not intended for use by children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
Information We Collect Automatically through the App
When you access or use the App, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the App, including the type of device you use, the features you use, access times, and your IP address.
• Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the App, including information about the device’s software and hardware, unique device identifiers, push or other device tokens, mobile network information and time zone.
• Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of the App, including your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
• Consumption information: We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of the App, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the App. For example, if you log into the App using a third-party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
If you log into the App using a third-party site or platform, you represent and warrant that (i) your access and use of such features in connection with the App will comply with the applicable terms and policies of such site or platform; and (ii) that you are at least 13 years of age.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve the App;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Personalize and improve the App and provide tailored content and features;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the App;
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Robot Squid or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
If you log into the App using a third-party service, such as Facebook or Apple Game Center, we may share information provided by those services with other players for certain in-app features, such as leaderboards.
We also may share aggregated information or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The App may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take in the App with other media, and vice versa. You must be at least 13 years of age to use any social sharing features integrated in the App. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow third parties to serve contextual advertisements and provide analytics services in connection with the App. These entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the App, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information. This information may be used by Robot Squid and others to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the App.
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into the App, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access the App.
Robot Squid takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
Storage of Information
Robot Squid will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the App.